Colorful Tuna Salad
In this case I adorned the dish with the edible Nasturtium flowers.
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna fish
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon chili (optional)
- 4 -8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice or 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1. With you fork mash the tuna salad.
2. Add all the other ingredients and use tomatoes for decoration.
3. Serve with fresh or toasted bread.