A new challenge: small honey bees made with pate d’amandes and slivered almonds. Size length about 1/2 inch!
- Pate d’amande (for 6 bees I used about of one cubic inch)
- little cocoa for brown color
- little turmeric for yellow color
Procedure (follow the pictures!):
- With the yellow color you shape the abdomen (about 1/4 inch)
- A thin brown string will imitate the segments of the abdomen.
- Two mini balls will form the thorax and the head.
- Fix abdomen, thorax and head pressing light together.
- 4 Slivered almonds inserted in the thorax with be the wings.
- Two mini strings fixed with your nail will be the antennas.
- I used two mini sugar pearls for the eyes.
- Ready for decorations!