- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 1/2 cups yogurt, Balkan style
- 3/4-1 cup coarsely grated tasty cheese ( I used Gruyere)
- 1 eggs
- salt, pepper, nutmeg to taste
- Preheat the oven at 500°F/250°C.
- Place a 4 inch fireproof mold in the oven.
- Whisk the egg with and electric food processor until is foamy and clear.
- In the meantime combine yogurt, cheese and 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- Fold beaten egg under the cheese mix and adjust salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Take the mold out of the oven, immediately grease it with oil (I use a silicon brush) and coat with 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs.
- Poor mixture in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until firm and browned.
- Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- If necessary use a spatula to separate from the mold.
- With a dish invert and plate and with a second dish invert again.
- Serve warm (but not hot) with some green salad.