Shrimps on Pineapple Planks with Couscous
Arranging this cute Pacific Northwest recipe like flowers or shining suns you will get back a lot of smiles. This is an attractive dish or better combination of recipes for a healthy and light exotic full meal during summer days.
Shrimps and planks
- 1 fresh pineapple, peel removed and sliced into 8 rounds
- 40-50 shrimps, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime, grated peel only
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1-2 chili, not too hot chopped or sliced
- alt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare pineapple and place them on a try with parchment foil.
- Toss shrimps with BBQ sauce and place them on the pineapple slices. Top with a halved cherry tomato.
- Heat broiler.
- Cook couscous with salt and water according package directions, add lime zest and make fluffy with your fork.
- Meanwhile place the topped pineapple slices under the broiler. Broil not to neat the heat source until for about 5-7 minutes and shrimps are through and shrimps will begin to brown.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing, adjust with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the topped pineapple slices and couscous on the plates and drizzle with the dressing.