Summertime, summer drinks! This means lemon and mint!
Our son served us this drink prepared with bottled lemonade. He decided to freeze the lemonade
- 4 cups lemonade, sparkling lemonade (made with fresh lemon, syrup or bottled)
- 1 handful fresh spearmint leaves
- Sweetener, to taste, depends on lemonade
- Freeze 2 cups of lemonade in ice cube tray or ice cube bags.
- In a food processor combine lemonade ice cubes, mint, 2 cups chilled lemonade and sweetener.
- Pulse until the ice is crushed. Taste and adjust for sweetness then serve immediately.