Vegetables are the essential for a healthy meal. In additions the beautiful colors will make this delicious dish irresistible and you will see how much more veggies will be devoured.
Listed below you will see the vegetables I used, but you can change this depending from what you have on hand.
- 1-2 zucchini
- 1 big eggplant
- 1 leek
- 2 big or 4 medium carrots
- 2 bell peppers (1 red and 1 yellow)
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 big garlic clove (or two small ones)
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Prepare all vegetables: peel veggies if necessary and cut into 2-3 cm sticks.
- Stir fry vegetables (I used two skillets): pour 1-2 tablespoon olive oil in the skillet in and stir fry the first kind of vegetable until just tender, cooking time depends on the vegetable. Set aside and keep warm in a big plate. Prepare the second kind and arrange on the plate.
- In the meantime prepare the dressing: place all the ingredients in a blender and process until desired consistence is reached. Add more oil, lemon juice or salt as desired.
- Serve vegetable with the dressing on side or sprinkle over veggies.