Crispy juicy skinless chicken? No problem, this recipe is for you and you will be surprised by the tenderness of the meat and the crispy delicious coat.
The amount of dressing and coating is approximate what I needed. If you opt for a longer marinating time you may increase the dressing quantity.
The choice of the ingredient is typically Italian; however we can find many Italian recipes using simply milk or beaten egg instead of dressing.
For this recipe I used chicken legs but you can use skinless breasts instead.
- 4 skinless chicken legs or breasts
Dressing (you can use a ready dressing instead, but I prefer the homemade balsamic dressing):
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (white or red)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon mustard sauce
- 2 teaspoon tomatoes paste
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika ground
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or dried thyme
- c dried rosemary powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- Olive oil to drizzle (optional)
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Toss well the chicken with the dressing to marinate for at least 20 minutes (you can marinate it for a few hours in the fridge as well).
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- In a flat bowl mix all the ingredients for the coating (except the olive oil).
- Coat the chicken piece by piece with the crumbs mixture and place them in a baking foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and if you like mix rest of dressing and crumbs and lightly press on the chicken.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until browned and chicken done.