Do you love chocolate? These very CHOCO brownies are for all those who love strong a chocolate taste and all chocoholics. The good thing of the recipe (except the chocolate J ) is that not so much time is required and with the microwave you can speed the process enjoy these very soon.
I’m not sure if I would have loved more nuts, but you can add more if you think it’s better for you.
I know I will make these again and I love to share as well as to save this recipe in a safe place.
Choco Brownies with Walnuts
- 250 g butter or margarine
- 500 g sugar
- 200 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 4 eggs
- 150 g flour
- 200 g walnut, more if desired
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and prepare a baking tray (about 30 to 40 cm) with parchment paper, grease the parchment paper. Be sure that the borders are covered with the foil!
- In a microwave safe bowl combine butter, sugar, cocoa, salt and vanilla. Microwave at maximum temperature for about 2 minutes, stir to combine well the butter. Heat again until hot about 50°C.
- Add the eggs one by one stirring with the hand blender until smooth.
- Stir in the flour beating again.
- Fold in the walnuts with a spatula.
- Spread the butter on the prepared tray and flatten with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180°C or until done (tooth stick test). Let cool on a rack.
- Remove the parchment on to a cutting board and cut the brownies into squares. We like smaller brownies of about 3-4 cm.
- Store airtight.