This season mix adds authentic flavor to Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes.
Use for tacos, ground beef, potatoes or BBQ chicken. You can add it to salad dressing too!
Prepare this ahead to have this on hand in my cabinet and prepare some more for gifts!
Mexican Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (add more if you like)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder ( or 2 teaspoons crushed dried fried onions)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- Mix together ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and store in a cool place in an airtight container.