Mango juices are quite popular in Philippines and in other tropical countries.
Try this incredible good Filipino mango & lime drink it has the powerful smell of the mangos and at the same time it is really refreshing thanks the lime juice and a lot of ice cubes.
I prepared this easy and refreshing limeade or lemonade with fresh ripe mangos and fresh lime juice.
You can use either lemons or limes depending on your preference, or what you get. I recommend adding some sugar while blending the drink, then taste and adjust to your taste as the sweetness of mango and lime are quite different from kind and season.
Serve this with a lot of ice cubes and if desired dilute it with cold water or try it with soda water.
- 2 fresh mangos, pulp only
- 4 cups water
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups sugar, more if necessary
- 1/2 cup fresh lime or lemon juice, more if you like
- 1 pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
- mint springs for decoration
- Prepare the mango pulp, add 2 cups of water and blend very well until smooth. Remove all fiber by straining.
- Dissolve the sugar into the other 2 cups of water and add it to mango.
- Add lime juice salt as well. Stir well. Adjust sugar to taste. Stir well until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes, pour mango limeade and decorate with mint springs.