A great surprise for your family or friends: a warm dessert with a caffeine kick and more!
Black Forest Mocha
- 30 g black chocolate ( or milk chocolate if preferred)
- 1 small cup of freshly brewed coffee, best if espresso
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Kirsch (cherry brandy), quantity to taste
- 1/2 cup whipped cream (sweetened if preferred)
- Cherry syrup
- Additional whipped cream, for topping
- Shaved chocolate, for topping
- Cut chocolate into pieces and place it in a microwave proof bowl or in a saucepot.
- Top with hot coffee and heat (microwave or stovetop) and stir to dissolve completely. Add Kirsch and stir once.
- Combine whipped cream with cherry syrup and stir only shortly.
- Poor the coffee into the cup, spoon the prepared cherry-whipped cream on top.
- Dot with little more white whipped cream and top with the shaved chocolate.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.