A ready made mix for real tasty, spiced and dense and tasty hot chocolate perfect for cold days!
Dense Chocolate Mix
- 2 cups dark unsweetened cocoa (250 g)
- 2 cups sugar (400 g)
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 8 teaspoons vanilla powder (4 envelopes vanilla sugar)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom ground(optional)
- 6 tablespoons sifted cornstarch ( my addition to make it thicker)
- Mix all the ingredients well, with a food processor or by hand for at least 10 for minutes until cornstarch is not visible.
- Preparation:. Heat the milk in a small pot or in the microwave. Add the mix (1 tablespoon for each cup or to taste) stir well with the whisk until dissolved and bring to boil again.
- Serve hot with a little whipped cream if desired and enjoy!