Start your day in a delicious way with a lot of vitamins and a Smoorbetto! In alternative have a break and make yourself a nice present! That’s exactly what our body and our soul need! If possible, add a few edible flowers for a better presentation!
What is a Smoorbetto it’s smoothie prepared with frozen fruit, the result is very similar to a sorbetto but it is lightly frozen.
For this recipe, we used fruits form the past year, which I still have in our freezer. It’s almost spring now, but we still have a lot of them and now, as we will stay mostly at home this is best opportunity to reduce the overflow and make something good for yourself and the family.
- 2 cups of chopped or diced frozen fruits of your choice (I used apricot and Indian blood peach)
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a strong mixer and pulse until smooth.
- Note: if the fruits are too hard (frozen), wait a few minutes and pulse again.
- If you like top with fresh edible fruits or other suitable decorative goods.
- Serve immediately!